A few key items regarding JDInet include:
- Strong services background with six major support areas: desktop/laptop, servers, network, IT security, data management systems including backups, and cloud-based services such as OneDrive and Dropbox, and integrated managed services packages.
- Extensive remote monitoring, diagnostic, and technical support tool set for all levels of network and computer support through variable term support agreements.
- Comprehensive hardware and software supply agreements with Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Synnex, ESET, SolarWinds and other best-in-class providers to offer efficient solutions for any size business, any location, and any product.
- Add-on capabilities include web site hosting, development, management, database systems support, IT security training.
- We have a strong background in business development, startups, and operations for several types of businesses including mixed use sites with complex security and data management requirements.
- Extensive project management experience in IT, engineering, and other technical fields where best practices are applied cross-industry to provide the most efficient, cost-effective solutions to our clients.